Fire Service warns of e-scooter and e-bike blazes

London’s Fire Brigade has issued an e-scooter safety warning after a maisonette fire in the Walworth area of the city, thought to be caused by a battery catching alight. In a statement, a London Fire Brigade spokesperson said: “It’s incredibly concerning we are continuing to see a rise in incidents involving e-bikes and e-scooters. The […]


All the latest highways news direct to your inbox every week day

Subscribe now

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.