National Highways has started the search for contractors for its next generation Pavement Delivery Framework.
Interested parties have until May 12th to submit their bids for a place on the framework via the Bravo Solutions portal.
The plan is to replace the current arrangement, which is six geographical areas with two lots per area for projects either worth under or over £1m will be replaced by nine regional lots based around the current regional maintenance areas, including three new super regions and six smaller regions.
Firms have until 12 May to submit bids for spots on the framework which will run for five years.
The regions in full:
- North Super Region: Areas 10, 12, 13 and 14
- Central Super Region: Areas 6, 7, 8 and 9
- South Super Region: Areas 1, 2, 3 and 4
- North East Region: Areas 12 and 14
- North West Region: Areas 10 and 13
- Midlands Region: Areas 7 and 9
- East Region: Areas 6 and 8
- South West Region: Areas 1 and 2
- South East: Areas 3 and 4