SH L!ve, the exhibition and conference organised by Safer Highways is moving to a virtual format this September, with the next physical event now taking place on 21st and 22nd April.
“Owing to the current uncertainty around mass gatherings in the coming months and as a duty of care to everyone who would have been attending this year’s SH L!ve, we have decided that the upcoming event will now take place digitally this September with the the physical event now taking place on 21st and 22nd April 2021,” said Kevin Robinson Chief Executive of Safer Highways.
SH L!ve digital week will take place week commencing 20th September 2020.
“What this means for those involved in the physical event is an opportunity to double engagement levels for no extra cost, thus satisfying their desire to champion excellence in Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Environmental innovation for the broader good of the sector all the year round,” said Mr Robinson.
SHL!ve is growing and developing as the first and only collaborative industry event that illustrates innovation in health, safety and wellbeing in the Highways sector and wider industry, according to Safer Highways.
From its concept only a few years ago as a small conference with a strong programme of unique health, safety and wellbeing content, SHL!ve has grown to have a number of features, hubs and experience areas all dedicated to bringing you the latest thought leadership, case studies, technical presentations and innovation challenges plus products, concepts and services related, not only to the health, safety and wellbeing sector, but the wider Highways sector, said the organisation.
“SHL!ve believes content is key to gaining your attention and just because this year’s event is taking place in the virtual space those values are still upheld; they understand that your time away from work is valuable, said Mr Robinson.
“This is why they have put together a unique programme of topics that you will not find anywhere else, combining all the major Tier 1 major contractors, their partners in the supply chain, as well as a whole range of innovative suppliers to the sector that have stories to tell,” he added.
What to expect from the new SH L!ve digital week:
- 6 content hubs across 5 days, including a unique opportunity to participate in specialised workshops from leaders in training and development
- Thought-provoking presentations and discussions from renowned industry leading speakers
- A unique innovation trail showcasing supply chain innovation
- Dynamic digital demonstration zone– see some of the newest and most innovative projects and equipment in action in their outside demonstration zone, with presentations and interactive tours from their developers
- Network with your peers and industry leaders via the online chat to discuss ideas, solutions and collaboration with the shared goal of creating a better and safer working environment.
There are many commercial opportunities to get involved in both SHL!ve and Digital week.
THE FULL PROGRAMME FOR SH L!VE DIGITAL WEEK WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY 29TH JUNE 2020.