The Road Safety Markings Association (RSMA) has today published its annual magazine Top Marks. In a departure from previous publications and as part the RSMA’s continuing drive to reduce its carbon footprint, this year’s edition is only available in digital format. A free copy can be accessed here.
Top Marks is a must read for anyone involved in the highways industry and covers a wealth of topics that are paramount to the success of the sector and the safety of public roads.
Articles in this edition include:
- Levelling Up with Road Markings
- Side Road Crossings: It’s Not Black and White!
- Active Travel and the Maintenance Elephant in the Room
- Making Roads Safer for Older Drivers
- Flap in a Box: Getting Box Junction Enforcement Right
- STANSPEC 2022
- Not All Glass Beads are Equal for Scratch Resistance
- The Potential Impact of Gas Prices on the Road Marking Sector
- Is There a Road for Self-Driving Vehicles in Sweden?
- Road Marking Training: Taking the Industry Forward
- Why Fleet and Driver Safety Shouldn’t Be a Lottery
- RSMA Annual Conference – The Route Ahead: The Road to 2030
Stu McInroy, RSMA CEO said, “It is important that we as an organisation continually review where and how we can do business better. This year’s Top Marks maintains the high standard of previous editions but the move to a digital only format is a more environmentally friendly way of reaching our very extensive readership.”