The date has been announced for this year’s high-level Stamp it Out breakfast summit around tackling roadworker abuse and incursions into worksites.
Taking place on 27th June at the House of Lords, Westminster, and commencing at 8.30, the event will be invitation only and designed to empower business leaders to see the abuse of the workforce as an issue which should be a priority for their organisation.
Fesaturing a series of high level presentations the event will:
- Explain to business leaders the sheer scale of the levels abuse on sites utilising, for the first time hard and fast reported data.
- Show how with the deployment of a range of simple initiatives and actions we are able to proactively demonstrate to the road using public that do not tolerate actions which pose a risk to those who work on the public highway.
- Hear real life experiences from those who work on the public highways and understand the effects that this risk has upon their personal mental health.
- Empower leaders to commit to supporting the Stamp it Out programme.
Who Should Attend:
- Managing Directors
- SHEQ Directors
- Heads of Highways at Client Organisations
- Those responsible for putting people to work on the public highway and crucially WHO HAVE A LEVEL OF AUTHORITY TO DRIVE REAL CHANGE.
To register your interest in attending the event email email@example.com