The organisation working on accelerating the take-up of self-driving vehicles in the UK, Zenzic, has announced the six selected innovators of this year’s Zenzic CAM Scale-Up programme.
The programme aims to give UK-based SMEs and start-ups the opportunity to test and develop their products through the CAM Testbed UK, a testing system created to aid the development of connected transport and self-driving vehicle technologies.
The Zenzic CAM Scale-Up programme is supported by the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) and is delivered in partnership with Plug and Play. The selected start-ups and SMEs will have valuable time and support to validate their products or services in realistic environments across the various CAM Testbed UK facilities, allowing them to deliver better connected and self-driving technology solutions to market faster.
Announced at the Zenzic CAM Scale-Up Programme: Innovators Announced event, the six selected start-ups will now test their technology at CAM testbed UK facilities and gain access to corporate partners and a global network investor platform. The CAM innovators will then feature at a final showcase event to be held in March 2022.
The selected innovators are:
- ALBORA: Albora Technologies develops next-generation navigation technologies for autonomous vehicles, drones, and UAVs. To find out more, please click here
- EXEROS Technologies: EXEROS Technologies designs, builds, and installs intelligent CCTV systems for commercial fleets.To find out more, please click here
- Grayscale AI: Grayscale AI develops a sensor fusion system that combines data from various types of sensors such as smart video cameras, radars, and event-based sensors. To find out more, please click here
- R4DAR Technologies: R4DAR is a company with a mission to make autonomous vehicles a reality. They provide integrated systems to eliminate human errors and improve safety. To find out more, please click here
- Route Konnect: Route Konnect’s sensors and analytics tools offer intelligent, real-time insights into the movement within cities – saving time, resources, and our planet. To find out more, please click here
- Xtract 360: Xtract is a claims platform that aggregates and visualises crash data for the auto-insurance industry, empowering claims handlers by enabling them to identify liability, deflect fraud and speed-up claim processing. To find out more, please click here
Corporate partners include Honda, Thales, and Vodafone.
(Picture – Zenzic)