Zenzic, the organisation responsible for the promotion, development and acceleration of self-driving vehicles in the UK, has launched a series of videos in collaboration with all the main testbeds in the country.
The video series will showcase the unique connectivity testing capabilities of CAM Testbed UK. It brings to life what is possible now and how the services offered by the testbeds are comprehensive and complementary.
The videos comprise interviews with members of the testbed teams and demonstrations of connectivity testing.
Types of connectivity demonstrated in the videos
- Convex- Data exchange and analysis
- HORIBA MIRA-Coventry University CAV Testbed -Real-time interaction between physical and simulated environments
- Millbrook-Culham Urban Testbed-Real-time, rapid data transfer and reporting
- Midlands Future Mobility-Safe and robust systems for road context information sharing
- Smart Mobility Living Lab-Trials support and safety case development.
As part of the video series launch, Zenzic invites Children to enter their competition: Design your own Self-Driving Vehicle where they can win a family day ticket to the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Click here to read CIHT’s response to the Law Commissions’ consultation on Automated Vehicles.