The UK’s Intelligent Transport Systems industry association is working with partners from the transport technology industry to deliver a major presence for UK participants at the ITS World Congress in Los Angeles from 18-22 September.
It is working with partners the Transport Technology Forum and other stakeholders including the Department for Transport, Innovate UK and the Department for International Trade to deliver the stand, and is looking for expressions of interest for stand participants.
“Being part of a joint UK stand can be a cost-effective alternative to taking a whole stand at the exhibition,” explained ITS (UK) Secretary General Jennie Martin. “We have a team of people who have great experience of running these UK pavilion stands effectively and reliably, and I believe this allows many more of our members to have the opportunity to share their innovations to a global audience.”
The aim is to ensure that UK participants are given the opportunity to showcase themselves in one space, and facilitate networking with each other as well as building foreign contacts and working together to show the best of transport technology from the UK.
Stand participants get a range of benefits*, which usually include:
• Listing in the Congress’ exhibition catalogue (all formats)
• Provision of stand space
• Stand design and build
• Shared use of stand seating (exact number of tables/chairs to be confirmed)
• Tea/coffee on stand (food not included)
• Stand maintenance, administration and housekeeping
• Introductions and message taking
• Bespoke marketing / introduction assistance if required
• Press liaison and PR, before, during and after the show
• Feature on ITS (UK) and TTF websites and Twitter and LinkedIn pages
• Logo as part of repeat pattern on stand shell
• Space to place one pop up banner not more than 1 metre wide
• Wireless Internet connection (speed not specified)
• A4 brochure holder spaces (exact number to be confirmed)
Those interested in a stand should email Gill Butcher to receive an “expression of interest” form.
Find out more about the congress at: https://www.itsamericaevents.com/world-congress/en-us.html
*These are indicative benefits which have been delivered at previous conferences and not guaranteed at this stage. Full details of benefits will be shared in due course.
(Picture – UK Pavilion at 2021 World Congress, Hamburg, courtesy ITS (UK))