National Highways has launched its opportunity to showcase and celebrate the hard work, achievements and innovations within our industry, by inviting organisations and individuals to submit entries recognising the outstanding contributions that are shaping the future of the Strategic Roads Network.
The National Highways Industry Awards are presented to individuals, companies and projects that have demonstrated exemplary leadership, innovation, and excellence in delivering against the government’s Road Investment Strategy, on behalf of National Highways, offering industry-wide recognition for dedication, inspiration, and groundbreaking initiatives.
It lists a number of reasons to participate:
-Recognition: Gain well-deserved recognition for your accomplishments and contributions from the custodian of England’s Strategic Roads Network.
– Networking: Connect with industry peers, experts, and potential collaborators during our exclusive awards ceremony.
– Showcase: Highlight your achievements to a national audience, positioning your business as a trailblazer in the field.
– Opportunity: Elevate your personal/professional brand and demonstrate your commitment to excellence.
National Highways is now accepting submissions across 15 categories for projects and initiatives that were active between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023.
To start your entry, please visit our official Awards 2023 website at www.nationalhighways.co.uk/industryawards . There, you will find a list of all the categories, criteria, detailed submission guidelines and an online submission form. The submission period closes on Friday 27th October, so make sure to submit your entry before the deadline.
– Submission Deadline: 27th October 2023
– Finalists Announcement: February 2024 (actual date tbc)
– Awards Ceremony: 6 March 2024
(Graphic – National Highways)