Highways News launched its new Theme Weeks this week with a number of articles about traffic signals and management.
The subject will be covered in more details at the JCT Traffic Signals Symposium next week, for which Highways News is media partner.
If you’ve missed any of the articles, they are on the Theme Week page, or available in the links below::
- INRIX writes about traffic signal optimisation and virtual infrastructure
- Jenoptik gives a technology focus on its stand-alone red light enforcement system
- Dynniq detail “Bringing GLOSA to a vibrant city – a case study in York”
- TfL explains how it extracts more value out of its bus priority system
- Smart Video and Sensing outlines how a combined radar and CCTV solution is used in traffic data collection
- Aimsun has an important explanation of its use of modelling to predict and compare traffic management response plans to mitigate tail pipe emissions in real time
- SRL details how its Urban64® solution reduces congestion and improves safety on a landmark M6 junction improvement
- SWARCO shows how its ITS Solution is improving quality of life through a flood warning system in the Yorkshire Dales
- Vivacity writes about three years of developing AI for traffic signals – how far have we come, and what next?
(Picture – TTF)